Race status - 18 Feb 2018


Race 3:15:20
Race 3:15:15
Race 3:15:05
Race 3:14:54
Race 3:14:46

Live Race

Loading ...


2017 Edition


No wind, no races on day two

18 February 2017

The fleet waited ashore until a light breeze began to blow in the bay and the Race Committee decided to send the fleet to the racing area at around 13.30h. Unfortunately, the wind never increased over 3 knots and at 16.00h the Race Committee sent the fleet back ashore.

So no wind, no races on day two in Palamós but lots of fun and smiles with the amazing prizes handed out at the WINNER party held at the beach tent.

Tomorrow, final day, the forecast announces NE Wind, 10-16 knots and the intention of the Race Committee is to sail 3 races back to back. No final series will be sailed.